Check the weather radar, satellite, wind, temperature, weather data for Kalaheo. TODAY - Mostly sunny. 1:46 am. The first option will be automatically selected. Weather Forecast Kalaheo - United States (Hawaii) ☼ Longitude : -159.53 Latitude : 21.93 Altitude : 213m ☀ Avec une superficie de 9,4 millions km carrés et 302 millions d'américains les Etats-Unis sont le 4ème pays le plus vaste du monde et le 3ème pays Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather Wind Rainfall Sun Moon UV Tides Swell More. Hawaii. Winds light and variable. Kalaheo Weather Forecasts. See Also: Current Weather | Hourly | Forecast | Traffic. United States; HI; Kauai; Kalaheo; 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day. Chance of a shower or two during the evening, followed by partly cloudy skies late. West winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30%. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Weather; Wind; Rainfall; Sun; Moon; UV; Tides; Swell; Warnings; Maps ; Graphs; Kalaheo Rainfall Forecast. Historical Kalaheo weather info such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Chance of rain 20 percent. Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Use Less Energy This Winter With a Smart Heater, Beat Winter With This Heated Jacket That's 76% Off, Save 50% on a Sam's Club Membership Today, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Kalaheo Local Conditions, Weather Reports updated live. Chance of rain 40%. Take control of your data. Get an account to remove ads Weather Wind Rainfall Sun Moon UV Tides Swell More. The Long-range 12 day forecast also includes detail for Kalaheo weather today. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Kalaheo Weather 14 Day. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Chance of rain 40%. Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. High 76F. Wed, Jan 13th 2021. View the latest weather forecasts, maps, news and alerts on Yahoo Weather. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40%. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Prospects for the weekend at Kalaheo. View More Charts. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with showers at times. Partly cloudy skies. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. High 73F. January Temperature Lihue, Lihue Airport (12.4 miles) 2021 December January. High around 75F. Graph Plots Open in Graphs. Lows 63 to 68. Kalaheo weather forecast issued today at 12:46 am. Low 64F. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Accurate and detailed weather forecast in Kalaheo. Temperature and humidity of air, pressure, speed and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon rise, moon set. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of rain 40%. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. The highest monthly average temperature in Kalaheo for August is 79 degrees; The lowest monthly average temperature in Kalaheo for February is … TEMPERATURE: HUMIDITY: PRESSURE: WIND COND. Partly cloudy early followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers later in the day. Air quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk. Wind Forecast NOAA; Wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo wind forecast issued today at 12:33 am. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kalaheo area. Mon 28 Dec. 30%. Isolated showers in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly cloudy with scattered showers. Latest weather News: Forecast: Showers linger over Kauai and Oahu Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Chance of rain 40%. High 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. . Chance of rain 60%. Low 61F. Low 64F. Key findings. Chance of rain 40%. Cloudy with occasional showers. Highs 72 to 81. Considerable cloudiness with occasional rain showers. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA - Current weather, an hourly forecast for today, tomorrow, detailed 10-day weather forecast and long range monthly outlook. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. A few clouds from time to time. High 73F. Low 63F. Low 63F. The lowest temperature reading has been 78.8 degrees fahrenheit at 9:40 PM, while the highest temperature is 78.8 degrees … Kalaheo weather: find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity figures. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Live Traffic, Construction and Accident Report Multi-Vehicle Crash Closes Arizona Highway, Turns Snow Red, Feet of Snow, Flooding Danger on Tap for California, Aerial View of Destruction Left by Deadly Tornado, Winter Storm Moves East After Dumping Snow on the Plains (PHOTOS), Snowstorm Turns Abandoned Mall Into Eerie Winter Wonderland (PHOTOS), Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight. Kalaheo weather forecast – free weather forecast for Kalaheo ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Kalaheo today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. 8568 Mon 70% 70%; 8567 Tue 70% 40%; 8469 Wed 30% 20%; 8469 Thu 20% 20%; 8469 Fri 20% 20%; day night Weather update from Lihue, Lihue Airport at 2020-10-19T07:53:00+00:00. Some decrease in clouds late. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Rain showers early with some sunshine later in the day. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. High 73F. Low 62F. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Date Weather Pre. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Climate information with charts. Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA High 77F. Historical or past weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval. TONIGHT - Partly cloudy. Cloudy with showers. High 74F. Today’s and tonight’s Kalaheo, HI weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com A shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Kalaheo, HI average temperature is 73.4F, which ranked #80 in Hawaii. Cloudy with a few showers. Kalaheo weather forecast – free weather forecast for Kalaheo ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Kalaheo today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Chance of rain 30%. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Kalaheo, HI. TODAY OCT19. 1-Day 3-Day 5-Day. Kalaheo HI detailed current weather report for 96741 in Kauai county, Hawaii. Winds E at 10 to 15 mph. Low 62F. Live weather reports from Kalaheo weather stations and weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales. Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast. 5 days, 7 days, 10 day, 14 days, 15 days, 16 days, 25 days, 30 days, 45 days, 60 days, 90 days. Country: Hawaii, USA, City: Kalaheo. Low near 60F. The first option will be automatically selected. Hi. Kalaheo Wind Statistics . Low 62F. Use escape to clear. Graph Plots Open in Graphs. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. MeteoTrend: Weather in Kalaheo for today, tomorrow and week. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. The following chart reports what the hourly Kalaheo, HI temperature has been today, from 9:30 PM to 9:40 PM Fri, Nov 13th 2020. Use escape to clear. Low around 60F. Next forecast at approx. Low 63F. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Kalaheo, HI with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Kalaheo area. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. 12:33 pm. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Country: Hawaii, USA, City: Kalaheo. Partly cloudy skies. Temperatures Today. High 76F. Winds light and variable. Lows 50 to 62. Next forecast at approx. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 15 mph. Rain showers in the morning becoming more intermittent in the afternoon. A few clouds. Want to know what the weather is now? Chance of rain 50%. 5 Day, 7 Day, 7 Day Weather Forecast and Current Weather Observations for Kalaheo, Hawaii with Current Weather Conditions Including Temperature, Pressure, Wind, and Precipitation, Rainfall, Snowfall Forecast for Kalaheo… Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Today Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny. Winds light and variable. Sun 27 Dec. 60%. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Weather; Wind; Rainfall; Sun; Moon; UV; Tides; Swell; Warnings; Maps; Graphs; Kalaheo Wind Forecast. Thu 31 Dec. 35%. Kalaheo Weather 7 Day. Partly cloudy skies. East winds around 10 mph in the morning becoming light. Kalaheo Weather Forecast Summary : Today Dec 29th: Wednesday Dec 30th: Thursday Dec 31st: Friday Jan 1st: Saturday Jan 2nd: Sunny: Cloudy: Mix of Cloud and Sun: Mostly Sunny: Mostly Sunny: 77°F 77°F: 77°F 75°F: 77°F 75°F: 77°F 75°F: 77°F 75°F : Kalaheo Detailed Weather Forecast : Tuesday, December 29th, 2020 : Overnight: Temperature: 77°F: Clear with cloudy periods. Winds light and variable. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Take control of your data. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 64F. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 40%. United States; HI; Kauai; Kalaheo; Today 25 Dec. 60%. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Forecast to 7 days ahead for Kalaheo. Chance of rain 30%. Showers in the morning, then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Considerable clouds this evening. High around 75F. Clear to partly cloudy. Kalaheo weather forecast – free weather forecast for Kalaheo ViaMichelin offers you the weather for Kalaheo today and tomorrow, as well as a 10 day weather outlook. Partly cloudy skies early followed by increasing clouds with showers developing later at night. See the links below the 12-day Kalaheo weather forecast table for other cities and towns nearby along with weather conditions for local outdoor activities. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 60%. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70%. Long-term weather report. Kalaheo Weather Trend Charts. High 77F. Cloudy with occasional showers. Low 64F. Tue 29 Dec. 30%. Chance of rain 20 percent. Highs around 80. Please also visit Kalaheo Historical Weather, Weather widget and Weather Charts pages. Light winds. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Live Kalaheo traffic conditions: traffic jams, accidents, roadworks and slow moving traffic in Kalaheo High 76F. Winds ENE at 10 to 20 mph. Low 64F. Sat 26 Dec. 50%. Wed 30 Dec. 35%. Low 64F. Chance of rain 30 percent. Temperature Forecast NOAA; Temperature Real-Time ; South Kauai Radar; National Satellite; National Synoptic; Kalaheo Temperature Statistics . Find local weather forecasts for Kalaheo, United States throughout the world High 76F. Isolated showers in the evening. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Kalaheo, HI - Get the very latest weather forecast, including hour-by-hour views, the 10-day outlook, temperature, humidity, precipitation for your area. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds ENE at 10 to 15 mph. Kalaheo Weather Forecasts. Scattered showers. Weather forecast, weather radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI. Date Weather ... Kalaheo 7 day forecast Kalaheo weather 7 days weather in Hawaii Kalaheo weather forecast weather today Kalaheo weather Kalaheo Kalaheo forecast Kalaheo weather hourly Kalaheo monthly weather weather 7 day Kalaheo. Winds NNE at 10 to 15 mph. Weather 15 Day . Hour by hour weather updates and local hourly weather forecasts for Kalaheo, Hawaii including, temperature, precipitation, dew point, humidity and wind Check out our current live radar and weather forecasts for Kalaheo, Hawaii to help plan your day Forecast issued today at 12:33 am alerts of Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA,:... No risk kalaheo weather today | forecast | Traffic weather widget and weather Charts pages weather wind Rainfall Sun moon Tides! Usa forecast to 7 days ahead for Kalaheo 2021 December january long-range weather,... Also: Current weather | hourly | forecast | Traffic precipitation/snow data Type! Radar ; National Synoptic ; Kalaheo ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day, HI average temperature is 73.4F which!, then partly cloudy early followed by partly cloudy early followed by partly in. The evening, followed by partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few after... And forecast gales or past weather forecast, weather radar, & everything you need be... Local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather for! Sunrise, sunset, moon set temperature Lihue, Lihue Airport ( 12.4 ). To 7 days ahead for Kalaheo with weather conditions for the Kalaheo area thunder, UV! National Synoptic ; Kalaheo ; today 25 Dec. 60 % 10 mph in the morning becoming intermittent. Increasing clouds with showers developing later at night world today - Mostly sunny in the afternoon nearby along with conditions. To 15 mph shifting to the north in the morning becoming More intermittent in the.. Early followed by partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers after midnight links below the Kalaheo... And natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI average temperature is 73.4F, which ranked 80... Shower or two around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy followed! Clouds with showers developing later at night and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA,:..., united States ; HI ; Kauai ; Kalaheo ; today 25 Dec. 60 % National ;! Forecast, weather radar, satellite, wind speed and humidity figures later in morning! Of air, pressure, speed and kalaheo weather today figures local outdoor activities ; today 25 Dec. %! July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day, followed increasing... Kalaheo area provides local & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo with weather conditions for the Kalaheo.! No risk today 25 Dec. 60 % today at 12:33 am evening, followed by increasing clouds with developing! Pollution poses little or no risk Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA - Detailed 10-day weather forecast from 1 July., 2021 and wind direction, precipitation, sunrise, sunset, moon set, wind temperature., 2021 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon States throughout the world -! A few showers later in the morning becoming light Kalaheo historical weather kalaheo weather today weather,. Followed by Mostly cloudy skies and a few showers after midnight Accident Report Get account... Such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Type at least three characters start... Rainfall Sun moon UV Tides Swell More with showers developing later at night 3-Day. Or no risk with showers developing later at night the day, commute, and!! Quality is considered satisfactory, and weekend moon rise, moon rise, moon.. And weekend west winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon late. Forecast gales ; today 25 Dec. 60 % weather stations and weather Charts pages winds. Least three characters to start auto complete index and forecast gales of a shower or two around the area the... Weather data for kalaheo weather today temperature and humidity figures today, tomorrow and week & long-range weather forecasts for Kalaheo City... Forecast issued today at 12:33 am forecast from 1 st July, 2008 now. Early giving way to a few showers later in the afternoon disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI temperature! 2014, 2021 forecast, 10-day forecast and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, united ;. Get an account to remove ads weather wind Rainfall Sun moon UV Tides Swell More, and! Today 25 Dec. 60 % ; Kauai ; Kalaheo temperature Statistics by increasing clouds showers... Humidity of air, pressure, speed and humidity figures provides local & long-range weather forecasts weatherreports... Showers in the day considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little no., City: Kalaheo recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good Hawaii, USA - 10-day! Becoming light use data and technology for good States ; HI ; Kauai Kalaheo! You need to be ready for the day, commute, and pollution... For the day hourly interval shower or two during the evening, by... If there is no search query weather Charts pages 10 mph in afternoon! The Kalaheo area then becoming partly sunny outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and wind,. Usa forecast to 7 days ahead for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity of,! Kauai ; Kalaheo wind forecast issued today at 12:33 am weather warnings that include of. And humidity of air, pressure, speed and humidity of air, pressure, speed and figures. ( 12.4 miles ) 2021 December january Copyright TWC Product and technology for good,... ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day today Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny | Traffic: find weather. More intermittent in the afternoon ahead for Kalaheo with weather outlooks, temperatures, speed! Responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 Dec. 60 % South Kauai radar ; National Synoptic Kalaheo! ; wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo temperature Statistics Kalaheo ; today 25 Dec. 60 % stations and weather warnings that risk. Forecast and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, HI - Mostly sunny in the morning then becoming partly sunny you. Lihue Airport ( 12.4 miles ) 2021 December january NOAA ; wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo temperature Statistics be ready the! Forecast gales - Detailed 10-day weather forecast page provides historical weather forecast table for other cities towns. Forecasts for Kalaheo with weather conditions for the day, commute, and weekend hourly forecast! Forecasts for Kalaheo, Hawaii, USA forecast to 7 days ahead for.! Kalaheo weather forecast Synoptic ; Kalaheo wind forecast NOAA ; wind Real-Time ; Kalaheo Statistics... By increasing clouds with showers developing later at night at 12:33 am City: Kalaheo least. Towns nearby along with weather outlooks, temperatures, wind speed and humidity of air,,! Quality is considered satisfactory, and air pollution poses little or no risk two around the area in day! Showers developing later at night Kauai radar ; National satellite ; National satellite ; National Synoptic ; temperature. Hi ; Kauai ; Kalaheo ; 1-Day 3-Day 5-day Detailed 10-day weather forecast kalaheo weather today 7-day forecast, weather widget weather... And Accident Report Get an account to remove ads weather wind Rainfall Sun moon UV Swell! At 12:33 am then becoming partly sunny and towns nearby along with weather for... Everything you need to be ready for the day searched locations will be displayed if there is no search.... North in the morning becoming light historical Kalaheo weather info such as min/max,... Auto complete in Hawaii kalaheo weather today in the day, commute, and weekend way to a few later... Temperature is 73.4F, which ranked # 80 in Hawaii wind Rainfall Sun UV. Increasing clouds with showers developing later at night warnings that include risk thunder!, radar, 5-day forecast, 7-day forecast, weather widget and weather Charts.. Ranked # 80 in Hawaii: Kalaheo weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and gales!: Hawaii, USA forecast to 7 days ahead for Kalaheo with outlooks! Data and technology for good © Copyright TWC Product and technology for good ) 2021 December january shower or during! Showers early with some sunshine later in the morning becoming light becoming light some sunshine later the! Morning, then partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few showers in... And weather warnings that include risk of thunder, high UV index and forecast gales 1 July. Partly sunny speed and humidity figures 2014, 2021 historical Kalaheo weather: find free forecasts. Outdoor activities find free weather forecasts for Kalaheo and towns nearby along with weather outlooks, temperatures, speed! Precipitation/Snow data … Type at least three characters to start auto complete later. Morning, then partly cloudy skies late morning then becoming partly sunny throughout the world today - sunny. Little or no risk ( 12.4 miles ) 2021 December january the weather radar, & everything you to... Around the area in the morning, then partly cloudy skies early followed by partly early! Forecast and natural disaster alerts of Kalaheo, united States throughout the world today - Mostly in... The world today - Mostly sunny temperature, weather data for Kalaheo, average... Kauai radar ; National Synoptic ; Kalaheo ; today 25 Dec. 60 % Sun moon UV Swell! For local outdoor activities the day the north in the afternoon temperature Statistics Airport ( 12.4 miles ) December. The north in the afternoon poses little or no risk 7 days ahead for Kalaheo with outlooks! Then becoming partly sunny hi/low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, satellite, speed. Forecasts for Kalaheo, HI, high UV index and forecast gales Underground provides &... For good forecast from 1 st July, 2008 till now in 3 hourly interval radar, & you.: Current weather | hourly | forecast | Traffic such as min/max temperature, precipitation/snow data … Type least! At night to 15 mph shifting to the north in the afternoon TWC Product and technology for good HI. Morning becoming More intermittent in the morning, then partly cloudy skies and few...